View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 07:51 PM   #5
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
I think that comment is a bit harsh and does not really tell the real story of how much they care and work on this game.

I can’t think of many developers and owners that work so hard around the clock and respond 24/7.

I reported my share of bugs and issues and they are turned around in record time including issues that affected just my game and ended up getting resolved by developers working on their days off.

Could they have waited a day or week? Absolutely. But they did not. They investigated it Sunday morning and the issue was resolved by the afternoon.

If you have an issue that gets lost along the way or forgotten, you can always open a second ticket and refer to the first one but also provide a second alternative to get back to you.
I know my e-mail provider utilized a very aggressive security product on their gateway that bounced some messages back to them.

I am considerate of their plight and the tremendous amount of work that's been done. Saying that, I have had 3 different issues that required a ticket and none were resolved within 3 days. Maybe your ticket was during the launch cycle? Mine have been the past 1.5-2 months, and I have received, AT BEST, a 3-day response time, followed by my response to their response, followed by another 3 days wait to hear from them again.

I'm sure they were fantastic when the game was in full swing, but since 20 was announced the customer service for 19 has been close to non-existent. I'm not even complaining. I'm merely stating facts. To further my event timeline, every single ticket of mine was eventually solved (by myself) by spending hours and hours researching fixes online and trying new things like a family member's computer.

Again, I'm not upset as I eventually solved my ticket issues, but Ionly did so after days of waiting for a response and then finally taking things into my own hands. I'm not sure that qualifies as quality customer support.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote