View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 11:40 PM   #86
Bamilus
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soadeathdealer View Post
You can set ootp to use only photos or only facegens or use both like when there is no facegen for a player then the player photo shows up if here is one. There I think is a setting in the preference the area you go to enter the licensing key I think there is a tab there for facegen and photos but I know in the game settings in the photo tab area like second tab I think anyways in there u can tell it to only use facegens or only use photos
I have my settings set to do that. My problem is, for example, I click on Hanley Ramirez and it shows his real picture. But randomly it turned his "preview" picture (for a lack of a better term, the tiny box picture thats shown on the league stat leader screen, players of the day screen, etc.) it shows some white guy with a facegen. Cliff Lee and Johnny Cueto both have this issue as well where their preview is a facegen but when I click on them it shows a photo. I've found no way to fix this and want to know if there is a way or if this is a bug because I have my settings to use photos. Thanks for the help I'll keep seeing if I can find a fix. Because I want it to use only photos when they are available and otherwise use Facegen.
Bamilus is offline   Reply With Quote