View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 12:40 PM   #81
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilHand View Post
I'm brand new to OOTP. I'm really excited to get started with the game, but I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm sure I'm just missing something simple, but I don't see my question answered in this thread so I'm going to ask and accept that it's likely a newb issue.

I've downloaded and installed the all in one pack. The file is the right size and I didn't get any error messages while installing. That said, when I start a new game and try to load the database, the only database I'm allowed to use is the default one. The option to load another database is grayed out.

So how do I get the pack to load in a new game? On the offhand chance that the database was automatically loading I went into a league and looked at the player database, but found it was almost all fictional players. Mariano Rivera was there, and was a 5 star closer, but I couldn't find another name that I recognized, so that may have been a ridiculous coincidence.

Regardless, thank you for all the work that has gone into this mod. It's a great achievement that it even exists in the first place.
I think your confused and so am I to be honest.... No problem....I or someone will help you figure it out..
There's no database in the all-in-one mod..so you need to explain further as to what you mean by Database. Are you calling the all-in-one a database or are you referring to the Spritze or Gambo database.???

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-09-2014 at 12:41 PM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote