View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 09:26 PM   #31
Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagofan76 View Post
if it's real players they wont have those stats.
I have a suggestion...for your next draft(10-20 days from the actual draft when the draft pool shows up)...make a quickstart of your league and post it on here via megaupload/uploading.com and several of us can make comments on who to draft. I am on 11 not 12 so if it's for 12 I won;t be able to help unless you post screenshots instead which might be easier.
(to do screenshots, download say irfanview from download.net go into game hit prtscn for any page, and then control V when you have irfanview loaded, save it as something) then post on here.
Okay. Good timing, I'm close to my next draft period. I've attached 2 files. The first being draft pool sorted by all batters and the next by pitchers.
Ratings & Potential are 1 to 20.

Now I've won the past two titles so I've got the last pick in the draft. Now the fact I've won the past two titles might be misleading, as I'm only 3 seasons into my start date. I commenced with an inaugural draft, so still have the majority of my original team that my computer AI largely selected ( I selected the first 6 rounds).
Now I know many of these guys are real players, however even the fictional one's do not show college or high school stats. Do I need to have college & high school feeder leagues added to my system for these to appear?

Anyway interested to hear your thoughts on the draft prospects.
The draft certainly seems to be very shallow?
Attached Images
Image Image 
Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote