View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 02:53 PM   #607
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantaCondor View Post
Can you cite even one instance in which the community definitely stated as much? Even one instance where the community complained about tanking *EXCEPT* for the egregious case where the tanker in question ran all-iron/bronze at a high level?
I mean, there was the time 19 where I was specifically and repeatedly accused of tanking for starting Ed Delahanty in CF. Considering he is a diamond card that comes fully trained at CF (albeit with a single digit ranking), I'd say that this clearly meets your requirement.

Edit: To be fair, I did in fact move him to CF (displacing one of Garry Maddox or Paul Blair, both of whom I was using regularly) in a deliberate attempt to lose more games at Perfect and admitted as much in the conversation in question. So in the end, the accusation was actually an accurate portrayal of my true intent.

Sorry for the late response, but not unlike what rules we have pertaining to tanking, life can get extremely messy.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team

Last edited by Dogberry99; 10-21-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote