View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 07:17 AM   #1
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL has Rare opening

After converting to OOTP 20 The Historical Simulation Baseball League has a rare opening. We are currently at the Off Season begins 1981-82. The San Diego Padres are available. The HSBL is an Historical Minors MLB League That has been around for 6 real years and 34 MLB Seasons in 2 incarnations.

We use Scouts (High) 1-20 scale and Full Coaching with team Chemistry. Financials are Modern with a 100m Hard cap and we utilize the 2012 CBA with FA Compensation. You CAN NOT Trade Draft Picks but you can trade recently drafted players immediately. This league uses Slack for communication and utilizes Stats+

This is an Every Day sim league we get through an in-game season in less than 2 months. We have a great group of Mature GM's, many of whom have been in this league for most or all of it's existence. If you are looking for a High "Activity" Social Life atmosphere, this league is not for you. If your looking for a league where Guys run their teams well, Where Trading is a necessary evil to fill a need. A league that will be around long enough for you to complete an actual rebuild, A drama free atmosphere, This league may be a good fit for you. DM me if you are interested. This opening won't last long.

Thanks for reading
Rhett aka "Painmantle"
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 06-30-2019 at 07:18 AM.
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote