View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 10:39 AM   #23
Calvert98
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunktown Ballers View Post
Oh I have a previous league going on, but I play OOTP 12 months of the year. I play out every game. When the draft file is uploaded I do my best to have at least 25 rounds with every play for each team. I create players needed. It's just somethine I love to do. I'm burned out on PT & can't wait for draft files. What I do is draft for every team with players drafted in correct round as best as I can. I'm dunable to work so I stay home 24-7 with too much time on my hands. LOL
Wow. Yea, I sort of play in long-periods when I can; I play-out all of my games too, so the seasons can take a while.

I actually started two previous MLB Starts with my team following the 2nd patch, but cut them short in the first part of the first season, partly because I messed up the games while playing into the long hours, and partly due to the frustration that resulted.

However, gosh, I'm all-in this time, come rain, snow or what-have-you! As a result, I have decided to wait for the 6/17 patch. And I will likely stick with this MLB Start, till this winter or OOTP 21; perhaps longer. But now, waiting for the 6/17 patch, it's almost like waiting for a cool parcel to be delivered. Really can't wait.
Calvert98 is offline   Reply With Quote