View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 05:23 PM   #24
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
I had a short list of potential cities somewhere for another potential related nation called Ruifrapso Sokumi AKA Professor Advice, but I seem to have misplaced or lost it for at least the time being, unfortunately.

I remember at least one of the names was Ruifrapso Sokumi City, AKA Professor Advice City, but I don't currently recall the other city names, if I haven't totally lost the list permanently by now.

I do have some other names for potential cities in that fictional nation, whether old or new, and they are as follows:

Bejaco
Roglacolt
Jaroston
Mesostis
Maholin
Honeti
Anashe
Enantwa
Pasbont
Calwanelpe

I think I'd need about another thirty or so towns or cities, at most, in that same fictional country, whether or not I find the earlier list I mentioned somewhere eventually. I'd like the cities to have names reminiscent of, but not necessarily exactly like, real Japanese, Spanish, Hebrew, English, Slaabinese, and Gaelic-style city names.

But I'm unfortunately not very good with certain kinds of linguistic developments or naming conventions, just yet, it seems. Not even for Slaabinese or any potential parental languages/dialects/whatever, at that.

I'd generally envision Ruifrapso Sokumi to be located somewhere near Slaabovia, in a yet-undetermined direction, but perhaps still within the same time zone, somehow. They'd be close enough to share many of the same linguistic characteristics, at least, but still at least far enough away that there is still at least some difference between them linguistically, socially, and culturally, et cetera. Also, both would be fictional nations somewhere in the North Atlantic Ocean on the same Earth, I'd figure.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide here regarding Ruifrapso Sokumi, et cetera, of course, folks. Most of the provided names should mainly be influenced by Hebrew, Slaabinese, English, and Gaelic, but some can have more of a Japanese or Spanish feel instead of ones more like the other four mentioned languages in this post, if you think that might be best here. Please use the above names as a guide, if you like, in order to perhaps create those names.

Same rewards will be offered here, of course, as with names for other places in Slaabovia, for sure, folks. CD out.
Still waiting for potential suggestions for city names related to Ruifrapso Sokumi along the suggested primary lines, as well, folks. And still offering the same rewards for those who help out by contributing such suggestions, and have their names picked for possible use later on in one or more of my dynasties/saved games. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is online now   Reply With Quote