View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 11:56 AM   #32
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findest2001 View Post
You live in the US? But you're from somewhere else, correct?
nope, all american. been to canada and mexico, lol. only speak one language etc...

i find when i take a year off (or 2) of going to the park, it's a much better experience for me. a good baseball product helps a lot too. it'll by at least 3 years before that's possibly true again where i live. even that is a lot of sports radio pipedreaming type expectations. detroit is a very poorly run club for decades now - my entire lifetime at the least. some assemblance of competency with dumbrowski, but he also slowed down progress (statistical analysis was ignored while the rest of the league adapted during his tenure) while being hampered by a desperate billionaire's ill-conceived wishes (heavy reaching and waste involved).

most of deteroit's sports teams are run like they were in the 1950's. slow to adapt. always behind on any cultural or intellectual shift in the league. they choose not to employ any creative thinkers and stick to tradition with 3" spikes for traction. get a bunch of derivative thinkers that can only follow a herd... toward the back

Last edited by NoOne; 05-16-2019 at 12:02 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote