View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 02:25 PM   #61
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Afternoon! I have just make a rather significant update to the Park Generator. New features include:
  1. Player and ball flight coordinates! You can customize player coordinates, and most importantly ParkGen will now automatically calculate ball flight coordinates for you. Unfortunately, you'll still have to enter them into the game by hand, but it's a step in the right direction.

2. I have updated the XML files generated when you download a park so they're a heck of a lot more readable. Again, it doesn't really do anything yet, but at the very least you can refer to it when you're entering all of the coordinates.

3. I have integrated the graphics handling capabilities of CapMaker and JerseyMaker, so images you can now make some basic edits to images upload to the field. I've also added a "remove border" function which will attempt to intelligently remove the background color from whatever image you've uploaded. It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

4. Uploaded images are now constrained to the walls of the field, and I've added a few size and location presets.

5. I've also made some changes in the night-time image that gets generated, adding some lighting effects that I think are kind of nice looking.

Have fun!

Last edited by eriqjaffe; 10-31-2015 at 05:56 PM.
eriqjaffe is offline   Reply With Quote