View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 03:18 PM   #48
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post
The overlay image is just what it says - an image you upload that just sits on top of the park image - the button in the utility is "Upload Field Image". The idea was to replicate things like the Old English "D" behind home plate at Comerica Park:

It's not a perfect implementation since I haven't been able to limit it to the field area (it literally overlays the entire image), but you can resize the image and adjust the opacity to your liking. The mow pattern is a bit different, as that is limited to the grass parts of the field. In the example image, the Creative Commons logos (the one in the outfield and the one behind the plate) are "overlay" images, and the honeycomb pattern is a custom mow pattern:

What is the error message you're getting? I'm able to upload both images just fine in Chrome on my PC.

The day and night images that come in the zip file are intended for use with the "broadcast" view in-game. Just put those images somewhere and assign them as the day and night pictures, the same as OOTP has been able to do for several years now.
Thanks, this was helpful. I will need to go back and see what the error message was or if it is still happening. It could have been "operator error"!