View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 04:33 PM   #1
Zeppelin462
Minors (Double A)

Encouraging News

I just wanted to thank Andreas for posting the following:

"You're wrong.
Unfortunately, Jim has to work all alone on this at the moment, because we released PT two months ago and will release OOTP 20 next month and that is just a huge work load for the rest of the team.
Jim is posting new screens every week in our internal forum tool, but we cannot post them in the public, because the graphics designer did not work on them yet. If we post them now, we just get a lot of unnecessary discussions, because they are not final (graphics wise). We'll post details when the beta starts.
No news here means that the situation did not change. All is said, I'll close the thread, and I'll watch the posts on this forum attentively. No trolling please Thank you for understanding."

I was probably one of those "trolling" before when I vented far more than I should've, but I think this is some nice clarity that work is ongoing. Just a quick "thank you" for providing a little clarity on the process, and some evidence of forward progress (pun intended?).

I also recently got back into my 10-year (in real years) OOTP dynasty on OOTP19, and that's a nice way to tide me over, selfishly