View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 02:54 PM   #31
realstar
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdrop01 View Post
Yeah. I won’t buy the product in the future because I disagree with the model and the ethics.

Yeah, what he said. (which should be allowed btw: it's called a forum, not a gestapo) On the other hand, I keep buying the product. Maybe because there isn't another game with the fantastic comprehensive statistics data base OOTP offers? I put up with some lousy algorithms---please get rid of this idea that scouts don't get basic things right, that any 10 year old would know---so I can get to this database. A lot of times, I don't even run sims. Just sit and ogle the huge amount of stats, which is way more fun (that word) than Baseball-Reference.com for obvious reasons: more interaction possibilities. Especially OOTP19 with the dark background. At night, a white background screws with my eyes & sometimes gives me a headache! LoL
"The use of defensive shifts has exploded in Major League Baseball -- a 440-percent increase just since 2010, according to Baseball Info Solutions. So increasingly, defenses are judged not just by their personnel but how that personnel is specifically deployed, pitch by pitch."
--Anthony Castrovince, Sports on Earth
realstar is offline   Reply With Quote