View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #14
The Game
Hall Of Famer

The Other Leagues - MLB

There are several other leagues that exist in this universe. Over the next several posts I will tell you more about them. I started this league with MLB in 1999. This was the year that 2 main players debuted. Harry Walker LHP SP, he is perhaps the most dominating SP in history. Jerome Hopkins, C, is among the best power hitting Catchers in history. defense is better then Piazza.
MLB HOF is unchanged thru 2012. If they are in the real HOF they are in my HOF. 2013 will be the 1st year that changes as Biggio, Bagwell, Baines and perhaps a few steroid users may get in.
Tell me who you want to see stats for and I will post in profile or a BB card for him.
As far as World Series, you can see below that the Boston Red Sox have gone to 6 WS winning 3 losing 3. Other then the fact that they kept Hanley Ramirez they have had no other custom players added to their team. Best team in the NL has been the New York Mets who have Harry Walker, Dan Price & Wilbur Duggleby.
My White Sox have been terrible and the fans are having to deal with the Cubs winning the WS in 2002.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote