View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:32 PM   #47
Beno999
All Star Reserve

Here are a few more suggestions to add to the growing list:

1.) A stats tab showing (if a bit trivial) fighter earnings and winnings over their career.

2.) Amateur careers before fighters turn professional. (Can be done manually but what i mean is actually having the stats as the fighter was as an amateur incorporated into his record.)

3.) More in fight sounds. By this i mean more ring announcer build up, different punch and more varied punch sounds etc.

4.) When the game shows the in-fight interface, maybe depending on the fighters skin colour that could be inputted into the picture along with trunks colours and glove colours. (Trivial and un-necessary but just to add to that more intimate feel with certain boxers.)

5.) Showing the fighters history list in the same way that BOX REC has on its website, when you view the record of a fighter on BOX REC, you get most of the boxers fight information on one page, with the exception of a few things. However, what you do get is a record on the boxers name, hometown, nationality, manager, and below a record of all his fights and who referee'd and who the judges were as well as major fight incidents for the big fights and if the fight was a title bout, as well as how many rounds it was.

6.) Better organisations rankings, by this i mean ranking to be recoded so that it goes on more than just whether the boxer is the champion or not.

Beno999 is offline   Reply With Quote