View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 06:47 PM   #2771
Magus978
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findest2001 View Post
The team leading the EP is an OL team with basically the exact same roster as me. I'm 1 game over .500, they're over .700. The only difference is their pitching. It'll take me weeks at the rate I'm earning PP to save up for their pitchers as I've made a whopping 260 PP in the last 2 days, but I want to have SOME of my touch to the team and not just run an OL meta...

The batters are identical except I have Bill Terry and they have Olerud. The rest are the same, Aparicio, Belanger, Carew and Madlock platooning at DH, Suzuki, Gwynn, Lavaliere (those are the ones I recall off the top of my head).

I don't know where they got the PP to get the team they got unless they got uber lucky opening packs. I'm not crying whale or anything, I really just don't understand. I have the same offensive roster but am way down the list from them with basically the same number of played games so it isn't a quantity issue. I'll post screenshots if you'd like, later when I can. I'm sick right now and using a device that's not mine.
It's glorified spring training. Standings are meaningless

It's basically points. Lots of points. You can start worrying properly when Iron play begins. Until then, upgrade. Upgrade upgrade upgrade.

You know things are desperate when I'm the voice of reason here.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote