View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 04:59 AM   #10
JeffR
FHM Producer

OK, I think I managed to put together a working version by combining files from rs_two (which, oddly, was missing some) and the file you originally uploaded. It may have some oddities in the stats, and you'll probably need to re-do your lines and tactics, but I've been able to advance it a few weeks with no crash and the issues with international tournaments are gone. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the dropbox link to download it.

From the looks of it, something went wrong when you were retrieving or saving files to/from OneDrive and not all the files were being copied up or down. So you wound up with a mixture of files that were saved at different points in time, which eventually broke the game when the files controlling the starting date of the save were from a much earlier point than at least one of the data files. It would probably be a good idea to check the save times on all the files in the save after uploading/restoring from OneDrive - if the timestamps on all of them (except storylines.dat and presets.txt, which don't change) are more than 1-2 minutes apart, something hasn't been loaded properly and the save will likely break again.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote