View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 03:51 PM   #25
HockeyHippie
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
Sorry, we had to remove online league functionality. It is not clear if and when we are able to offer saves that are compatible from version to version. It makes no sense to offer online leagues until we have such feature. So if online leagues are the only reason for you to buy the game, please don't.

This year, with the NHL license, we fully concentrated on the modern, real world game and immersion.
As someone who has played OOTP for almost 16 years and has purchased every version of FHM, this leaves me very disappointed. I can't speak for the entire iNHL FHM online league, but from initial comments I think a lot of the guys and I agree with BlackIce above.

I think we would have much rather chosen to deal with the online game resets (until it was resolved), as opposed to literally having no online option.

I will purchase FHM3, that's a foregone conclusion, and I will continue to support both products and all of you who work so hard to make the magic happen. But that said, I wish this decision had been made more clear and transparent from the moment the decision was made final, as opposed to a comment in the forums the day the pre-order was announced.

Disappointing to say the least.

Last edited by HockeyHippie; 09-23-2016 at 03:55 PM.
HockeyHippie is offline   Reply With Quote