View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 10:12 AM   #47
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

I don’t ever get involved in these kind of debates but some of the posts here are so effing stupid and ridiculous that I just had too.

They’re entertainers, no different then someone going to a concert watching someone preform, staying up late to watch your favorite talk show. Might as well throw in actors into this as well. They all get paid big money and many people who aren’t in any of those fields are just salty and jealous they are either not one or don’t make the money they make. How do any of the above “contribute to society” as “art” does?...

Point is while watching someone play video games on a streaming service is not my thing I don’t sit here and bash people on how they make their money. These kids are smart, capitalizing on ways to earn millions without much risk or damage to their bodies etc. I am a little jealous even? Heck yeah, I wish I could stay home and game for serious money all day but I don’t go so far to be so salty as some here and down play them with names and telling them to “get a real job”.

I have what some you consider “a real job” and make good money, but I have no shame in what these kids are doing. For the actual topic of that article I don’t have remorse for that particular kid though, he cheated, was caught and has to deal with the repercussions. As someone here noted, these kids know about these aimbot things and that they’re illegal.... kids these days are much smarter and less naive he knew what he was doing and now is paying for it. Not much sympathy for him. I guess that means he has to “go get a real job” (sarcasm).

Last edited by Hockey13Playa; 12-14-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote