Thread: Fix Free Agency
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 02:45 PM   #9
akilleusjm
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdWatcher View Post
How could I possibly have proof of what happens or doesn't happen in your OOTP universe?

So you tell me that this happens 100% of the time in OOTP for you? Okay, I'll have to take your word on that.
In my experience, in life and in OOTP, things rarely literally happen every time. Almost never is that literally true. Virtually true? Perhaps.

But no, I can't say that I have found this to be always true, or even most of the time true, in my OOTP playing experience. Can I offer proof? Well, certainly not at the moment since I am not in front of the game. But again, my proof would be meaningless as it would only prove what happens for me in OOTP, not what happens for you. (And, no, sorry, I wasn't misunderstanding the situation. It just doesn't match my experience of things and sounded suspiciously, well, let's say exaggerated.)

I think he expressed himself badly, in fact it happens too much to me with players of 3 to 5 stars (in many cases), for example: a 4-star player and 28-30 years of age in his requirement is a contract of 9 years and 30MM for years and you offer 5 or 7 years with 33-35 million per year and they do not accept it, then you see that the AI hired him for 3 years and 28 MM. It happened to me a lot.
akilleusjm is offline   Reply With Quote