Thread: NFL 2019 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 03:00 PM   #49
Cobra Mgr
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
In hindsight and going by all of his antics up until this point, I just think he didn't want to play for the Raiders.
I think you're giving him too much credit. I was married to someone w/a personality disorder. You can spend all day analyzing their choices in life as if there is some kind of logical procedure and process going on in their brains that leads them to that choice. When the answer is always simple: They are mentally disturbed and have zero self control over what they do or how they react.

There is no rhyme or reason. There is no line of thinking. Their reaction is always their first, instinctive, initial reaction. There isn't a filter to clear out the "dirt" in their minds. They felt it, they did it. They are mental infants when it comes to emotions. A baby doesn't muse over the dangers of an electric socket. They see it, they want to touch, they try to touch. And if you prevent them they throw a tantrum. That's a personality disorder. I believe that is what is going on with AB.
4 all my future crimes.

- Prince
Batdance
June 7, 1958 - Apr 21, 2016
Cobra Mgr is offline   Reply With Quote