View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #229
ThatSeventiesGuy
Hall Of Famer

I love it! Maybe it's just because I upgraded all the way from OOTP11, not 13 like many of you, but I'm liking most of the new features. I've even found a way around the logo/uniforms issue that's bugging people - just keep one logo per team at a time in the logos/jerseys/caps folder, move the rest to the miscellaneous folder and switch 'em out when needed. A mild inconvenience at best.

My first season of my St. Louis Browns 1944-? is complete, with the Browns (featuring a color-barrier-breaking Josh Gibson winning the Triple Crown) winning 100 games and winning the Series in 7 over the 106-win Cardinals. Fun all around. And still addictive as all hell.

The freezing is a bit of a pain, though. It mostly comes up for me when a pop-up occurs, like "You've received a personal message" or "Achievement unlocked" or that sort of thing. I've learned to save CONSTANTLY as a result, after losing a bunch of trades the first two times it happened and having to do them again.

Well worth the $20 I paid during the All-Star special. If I'd paid full-price, however, the freezing may have bugged me more than it does now.
ThatSeventiesGuy is offline   Reply With Quote