View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 01:26 PM   #5
zappa1
All Star Starter

baseball card crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
I don't believe this is specifically a game-wide issue as it seems to work here ok, unless I'm just not reproducing the steps you take correctly.

There's probably something specific with how you guy's systems are interacting with the game that's causing this.

Problem is, it's pretty hard to track that sort of thing down.

Just to make sure, can you walk me through exactly the steps you take that trigger the crash so I can try to reproduce this exactly?

Sorry, Missed your post. Anyway, I'll try to describe what happens.
From the home page click the "baseball card" tab. Over on the right where it says "make cards for all players" button works fine. It does just that. However, after the cards are made, when there is a roster change and the new player is without a card is where the problem comes in. For the new player, where his baseball card is, is all black. Within that black space up top is "create baseball card", which is to create a card for this new player. This is where the crash occurs. As soon as you hit that "create baseball card", everything is gone, poof. What's strange though is, when you restart the game and come back to that baseball card page, you will see that the card was created after all. Still it caused a crash of the game.

That's how it was happening. Now I just tried it again and so far I did 3 new cards without a crash. That's today 4/25/2019. So maybe it's fixed, now. Thanks.

New update. I just had a crash after yesterday making 3 cards without one. This is getting crazy, already. So, now it's not fixed, again. 4/26/2019. Out of the last 4 versions of this game, although I love the improvements, I have never had so many freezes and crashes as with this version. I played OOTP19 with the same exact graphic settings, same 3D modded ballparks, and never any crashes or freezes. That's all I've got to say. For me, this version for performance is the worst out of the last 4 versions. Simply, why was last year's game ok, but this year's game is troublesome when nothing I did was any different?

Last edited by zappa1; 04-26-2019 at 06:42 AM.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote