View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 03:30 PM   #6
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

no hidden files..

game path, data path (usually inside game path or my documents?) and in your user directories for Windows, i can't help wiht locations onmac.

the latest patch was for macos i think... so don't drop back to old one. JJ, if you aren't on x.x.32, that may fix your problem... isn't that in the patch notes? if so and you are on latest patch, do let them know in bug forums that it isn't fixed, yet. (going by memory here, make sure last couple patch notes jive with what i say.)

looks like you have to upload for them to look at if you don't want to start over. assuming they can fix it.

missing logos and such, you can use the 'reload all images' -- only check box on a load league window... may be different syntax. could try that, but it wouldn't cause a crash.. just missing images. last ditch effort i guess for a homebrew solution.

edit:

for future reference, i'd hold off on any update until you feel safe about it. especially if a mac user. drawback is, that they get less feedback and if everyone does this, then things won't be fixed.

alternative --always keep the last ootpxxsetup.exe file... then you can always revert to a release that works for sure and still give them feedback, if you care to do so. (no judgment, i don't download for about a week after a patch comes out. not a mac user, either.)

fewer mac players, so on average you get a slower response to thing, but they always work it out, eventually. this is how it goes for <10% of computer market... maybe ootp players are >10% of users? that'd be the % that matters. i bet your mac looks cooler than my pc, though

Last edited by NoOne; 04-07-2019 at 03:37 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote