View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 04:18 PM   #22
swoboda
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
An in game movable camera would be nice and I hope is at least of a future "to do " list. It would let you do on-the-fly setups instead of being locked into pregame views. Which would be a very cool thing for getting the right angle to watch specific replays.

It really wouldn't save much, if any, time as far as setting up standard views for each park IE 1b line, 3b line, cf, homeplate low, etc. etc. I do these one stadium at a time as they come up on my schedule and take the same 5 minutes or so that doing it in game would take. After one season I have all of the NL parks as I play as the Cubs. After a few seasons I have the AL too as I rotate through the parks with interleague play.

Then backup your stadium folder before installing a patch, as that will overwrite your custom views on default stadiums.

Whoa. Wish I knew this last year! I manually reset all my custom camera angles for each Stadium after each patch. Did not enjoy that

The late great Lindsey Nelson
swoboda is offline   Reply With Quote