View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 03:43 PM   #102
GlassGuyBob
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGracesSlumpBuster View Post
It’s becoming increasingly frustrating that so many of us purchased this game and stockpiled cards from Day 1 for what we thought would have the advertised features. The collections were delayed, but they were at least out by July. Tournaments are going to be 6 months late from the “COMING APRIL 2019” advertisement. So once the tournaments finally come out, we’ll only have them in this game that a lot of us are invested in, for 6 months as opposed to the full year we were originally anticipating, and this is all IF they get them out by September.

Things don’t always work out as planned, and having a development delay is understandable, but promising a feature and missing your timeline by 6+ months is irresponsible.

I’ll respond to this before anyone says it: Yes, I know the game doesn’t “end” when the next game comes out, but you know as well as I do, it turns into a ghost town.
I didn't play Perfect team in the OOTP19. I only started playing because of the promised tournaments that sounded like fun to me. I spent some money on the game in anticipation and yeah, I feel pretty stupid now. Buyer beware. Lesson learned.

GlassGuyBob is offline   Reply With Quote