View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 09:55 AM   #2718
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus View Post
Sadly, I have never been to Taiwan. I am from Malaysia, but do watch plenty of Taiwan shows - both online(Youtube and such) and TV. I am sort of more attached to Taiwanese players because they are Chinese so closest to me. I support all Asian players though, even fielding Korean players when I am not the biggest fan of them. Nothing against Korean people but the Korean Wave are just too strong over here and I got sick of them being overloaded around me.

Charlatan have made an Google sheet and worked hard to keep it up-to-date on every Sunday. I don't think it's too much to ask for us OL players to check that sheet and adjust our friend list on the weekend. If everyone adjust this way, OL bringing up 69 pages of result is not a concern.

I could see this Google sheet thing being a problem when OOTP Go is out and we might have mobile-only users joining our league...cuz I am not sure how Google sheet work in mobile. On PC, I don't think it's too much work to setup our friend list that way.

online sheet works pretty well on a phone too... just pulled it up.... easy to read, and you can just toggle between open apps to shift back-n-forth between the friends list doc and the ootp go (when it's eventually released)....
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote