Thread: Germany
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 05:35 AM   #2
Fyran
Minors (Single A)

Welcome to everybody who is interested in playing in Germany :-)

So here is a short overview what´s done and needs to be done:

Leagues:
Deutsche Eishockey Liga (DEL) - Playable
2. Bundesliga (ESBG) - Unplayable, but full player ratings
Oberliga - Unplayable, but actual rosters and ratings nearly done
Deutsche Nachwuchsliga (DNL, german top junior) - Unplayable, rosters from 11/12, but will happen in the next step, including ratings
Jugend-Bundesliga (german minor junior, relegation league for DNL) - Not in the game, but i made preparations, so it can be included in the near future

What to look at:
  • The minor system (so called "Förderlizenz") is improving step-by-step. No old foreigners can be sent to the minor affiliate, or even the junior team. When we improve with the speed we do at the moment, we´ll have it ready in a few builds.
  • Scoring is pretty decent in the last few tests. Players you expect at the top of the ranks (league-wide and team-wide) are at the top of the ranks.
  • Balance between the teams is quite good. Two teams need special observation from myself in the next build. The Adler Mannheim are way to bad and Red Bull München way to good at the moment. So i´m aware of it and will fix it within the next database update.
  • Some teams do strange transactions at the moment. For example the Düsseldorfer EG, immediately releases Colin Long, or the Kölner Haie their third goalie Etienne Renkewitz. Augsburger Panther even releases 3 players at once, right when you start the game. We will fix that.
So all in all, the german database is on the verge of making me happy and satisfied ;-) Please don´t hesitate to give me your opinion and criticism. I´m looking forward to it.