Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcblcommish View Post
I'm down, what's left?
Looks like the Sabres and the Oilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasparaitis View Post
Hi, guys.
I've never played in the online leagues OOTP and would like to clarify a one thing before I'll take one of the clubs under control:

"Lax sim schedule-maybe three sims a week, seven days per sim type of tning."

Do I understand correctly that in one week we will be able to hold 21 game day? On Preseason, regular season, playoffs and draft needs about 300 days. Provided that we will be simulate the remaining days of the year, we will need 14-15 weeks for the season (almost 4 months), that is, for the year we will have time to play about 3 seasons?

Correct me if I misunderstood something and sorry for my english.

And, yes, I almost forgot, if the whole I understood everything correctly, I'll take Flyers
That's correct. We could make it closer to a 10 day or 14 day sim, because now that I think about it, with a more spread out schedule, there's only gonna be 2-3 games a week, whereas with baseball it's more like 6-7 games a week.

Also, the next step for everyone is to get on board with slack. I'll make a slack chat shorlty. I'll need everyone's email address to do so. I'll have to send each of you an email/PM through the forums and then you can reply with an e-mail you'd like to use.

Last edited by breich90; 03-17-2015 at 10:20 AM.
breich90 is offline   Reply With Quote