View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 12:15 AM   #70
lethal liberal
All Star Starter

Yeah,Sultan was not impressive at all. In the past I would have jumped on Mikes thoughts about Brock and argued until dawn,but after Calvins last couple of performances(he was saved by the haymaker against Lawrence),I have started to really doubt whether he has what it takes to beat the top 4-5 guys. I was a big Brock fan a couple of years ago..but he seems to have hit his peak and be stuck in a rut. I think his management team failed to take advantage of his impressive win against McCLine on the ESPN ppv a couple of years ago..since then he has really done nothing but tread water. I havent totally lost hope,but he needs to show me something very soon. Even though he is considered a prospect,he isnt exactly a spring chicken. He needs a big fight...soon. By the way,good ratings Ice,I had Sultan a 5 and Bidenko a 4 as well..our ratings are very,very close with those two. I think one of the Roths may end up being the best to come out of the Universum stable over in Germany. Dieter and Egon both look pretty decent at times...however,both are small. In case any of you dont know...WWW.boxing.de is a site where you can watch a lot of the Universum and Spotlight fighters...they have old cards that you can stream from the site.
lethal liberal is offline   Reply With Quote