View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 03:42 PM   #3728
QuantaCondor
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post
Diamond league update:

California moves on to the LCS with a 3 games to 2 victory over Waffletown. Cooper goes down in their LDS matchup 3 games to 1.

California will move up to Perfect league next season.
And during this series I was finally able to cash in Perfect Johan for ~80k after tax, so my team will be fundamentally different. I'm hoping to get a true ace for the roster, pick up an upgrade to my CF offense and depth, and fix that RF revolving door that Koenecke and Gwynn have partially filled for a while.

The lesson I've learned this week: Even on an all-in lefties team, you gotta still play the platoon game. Jeff Bagwell (RHB) went 2 for 4 with a 2B, HR, 4 RBI and 2R in an 8-5 game 5 win in the divisional series. This is as opposed to Dixie Walker, who would have otherwise taken the DH slot, who went 1 for 9 with no walks and no RBI in the series. We'll see how the revamped Quantum Condors perform next week.

Meanwhile, as the only remaining OL team in the Diamond playoffs, I'm hoping Cal can take home a trophy for the OL. But that's just gravy at this point.

F2P + restrictions. First F2P winner of PT21 Perfect League

F2P + restrictions. New team -> PT title in 8 weeks
QuantaCondor is offline   Reply With Quote