View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 02:26 PM   #11
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendu Style View Post
Absolutely stunning. Thank you bjorgenson. I'll work the "Under Armour" logo on the chest into a storyline on how the Aces are the only team in the league with a major apparel company as a sponsor.

I'll make an official logo request for my next team in the forum later, but if you're at all interested and want to noodle around some ideas, the next team will be the Victor Valley Horns -- a team based in Victorville, California, owned by prominent farmer Casey Atherton, owner of Pronghorn Farms. The Horns are named after the Pronghorn Antelope that roam the Victor Valley. All of this is purely fictional.

And I just thought of another aspect inspired by your artwork. I was contemplating having a rule that each team has to have a diamond somewhere in its logo as tribute to the Diamond Baseball League, since it has a star for each of its eight teams in its logo. Your diamond is hidden in plain sight with the Aces logo. Serendipity! Diamonds in other team's logos could be much smaller "easter eggs" that are worked into the art somehow. I'm going back and forth about this, but it does fit a storyline about the league's founder, a video game developer who loves to hide easter eggs around all of his creations.

Again, thank you bjorgenson. Your logo and uniform/cap have truly brought this team to life. I can't wait to share this team and the rest of the Diamond Baseball League with our friends in the Dynasty Forums some day. It will take time, but it will be done right, just like your creations here!
Good ideas. Inspirational. Thanks.