View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #40
Chadness
Minors (Double A)

A lot of under the radar guys need updates. I'm doing my own ratings and a lot of the guys that were probably untested and are still not that well known have fairly 'off' stats that make them not good for the sake of being not good. For instance, Lucas Matthysse. I'm sure recent booming Heavyweight contender Robert Helenius is rated pretty low compared to where he is now. Same with Junior Middleweight Carlos Molina. Orlando Del Valle got his first real exposure and looked like the best prospect in boxing. He's in the database as a 4. And of course, Darren Barker off of his latest showing.

Maybe some clean up with regards to what fighters are actually active still. Guys like Bowe and Mesi are still active.

As for guys not actually in the game... I may be wrong on some of these guys so just skip over if I'm wrong...

- Jesus Soto-Karass
- Mike Dallas Jr.
- Ruslan Provodnikov
- Mauricio Hererra
- Demetrius Andrade
- Ameth Diaz
- Leonardo Zappavigna
- Gabriel Campillo
- 'The New' Ray Robinson
- Brad Solomon
- Thomas Dulorme
- Danny Garcia (I believe? There are two Golden Boy prospects that I confuse. One just fought Josesito Lopez and the other is lined up against Kendall Holt.)
- In general, there is a pretty good list of guys that fight regularly and in tough enough bouts to rate them accurately from Golden Boy's "Fight Night Club" series such as David Rodela and Ronny Rios that people would probably want.
- Rodrigo Guerrero (115 pounds, I think. Fought Darchinyan.)
-
Chadness is offline   Reply With Quote