View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 04:35 PM   #28
Ricky_114
Bat Boy

Cool Portland MLB team names

New to the group! Very honored by the way. To read article after article, & to hear chatter over & over of MLB possible to Portland has me ecstatic! IÂ’m 45 & love baseball! I grew up an A’s & Yankees fan, but as a tenanger in 1990 I became & remain to this day a WHITE SOX fan. (Frank “The Big Hurt” Thomas did that for me.) To have to have Seattle Mariners JAMMED down my throat since the late 70’s, it’s been FAR too long Portland hasnÂ’t had their own team! Well it’s time... and it seems like it’s close.

I’m not sure I really like the proposed realignment, as I love the distinction between AL & NL. I hope that remains. But saying that, whatever it takes to have Portland in MLB. I love team names, Logos, & colors accenting the uniforms etc. I took a course in Corporate Identity & Logo Design in college, so to think of what Portland could sport is cool.

I have thought about what I would like & I’ve always had a few. Some already discussed & some I like I haven’t heard... so here’s a list I thought of. (Not in specific order).

Team Colors: (Primary): Dark Green or Black, (Secondary): Brown/Tan, (Accent): Yellow, (Outline): of course White

1- Portland Pioneers
2- Portland Lumberjacks
3- Portland Horned Owls
4- Portland Mountain Lions
5- Portland Forest Rangers
Ricky_114 is offline   Reply With Quote