View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 03:26 PM   #1
cavebutter
All Star Starter

Lightbulb Share your OOTP Spreadsheets!

A thread about how to stay engaged in fictional leagues started off very well, and lots of folks shared great ways to make fictional leagues more "real" for the player. Then, the thread derailed. But it derailed in such a fascinating way that it deserves its own thread.

Share your homemade OOTP spreadsheets. Upload them if you can. If you can't (haven't checked the forum rules), I can set up a public FTP for them. I know that very few of us document them, so explain a little bit about what they do and how they work. Don't worry about getting too technical- it seems that there are a great many Excel jockeys on this board.

Me, I do this kind of thing for work. And I'm embarrassed to say that I only have one sheet that I use to help me create universes- calculates market size and financials as well as just mapping out my farm systems. I will upload my meager contribution when I get home. But I want to see yours! Share!

Logo Gallery
cavebutter is offline   Reply With Quote