View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #33
Matter2003
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike View Post
If it doesn't play any different, why are there patches to begin with? Are you still playing with the release version?

No. You're not. I shouldn't have too either.

Anyway, I'm not making any friends here sad to say.
You just said the dispute was over the price, not the support. Are people who went out and bought a $3,000 LCD TV last year complaining because the exact same TV is now $1,200? I mean cmon. You agreed to pay what the price was at the time you bought it, same as I did. If the price changes later, that doesn't entitle you to complain about the lower price. I mean I can throw out thousands of examples from real life where someone buys something and then 2 or 3 weeks later its on sale for a much lower price, and people would look at you as if you were out of your mind for complaining that you should get a refund of the difference...

Could you imagine if this was the case?? Every store would go out of business because all people would do is wait until they saw the same item on sale and then go back and claim they should get a refund---it just doesn't work that way in real life...

Check us out on the Git Hub Pages:
Goal-Line-Stand-Football

Last edited by Matter2003; 07-01-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Matter2003 is offline   Reply With Quote