View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 07:37 PM   #19
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu-dong Kim View Post
Hello Everyone.

I am surprised to see Korean language written on the forum for the first time. I am surprised and very pleased to know that the OOTP team is interested in Korean users.

OOTP was introduced in Korea through a small internet forum (Naver cafe) in Korea. I first knew about OOTP in 2008 through this forum.

I also made the KBO League roster from OOTP9 to the present - 2017 season. (A user called "afterburner" shared my work in Korea forum to OOTP forum until 2015)

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...archid=2817655

Perhaps a small piece of my work(maybe defense rating..) will remain on the KBO roster of OOTP15, where OOTP has started to apply the international league rosters.

And up to OOTP18, I was happy to play the KBO League roster in the OOTP series, but on the other hand I was a little disappointed with the accuracy.

I am not fluent in English, but I would be happy if I could share the interest of Korean users with OOTP to the OOTP developers and forum users here. Thank you.
Would you being interested in helping with the official rosters to help us improve their accuracy? We'd really like to get them much more accurate than they are now!

We know the accuracy isn't very good, but this is because we have no Korean speakers working on the rosters and I have to take care of most of the work myself, and I'm also responsible for most of the other rosters in the game plus lots more besides, so I don't have the time or the ability to get the rosters really accurate like I would like to do.

If you're willing to help, please send me a message and we can talk over how you can help!

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote