Thread: NFL 2019 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 04:44 PM   #189
Ragnar
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballMan View Post
Well i guess that puts the Patriots/AB conspiracy theory to rest. A the end of the day it appears like the patriots were just taking advantage of a situation and AB was just an idiot. AB might be getting that rude awakening that rules do apply to him. I dont agree his career is over. That is unless he goes to jail.
The patriots didn't need him.
If he is innocent he might get a chance with another team but it would be a team like the dolphins that need to sell some tickets. He would also be looking at a whole less money. I wouldn't be surprised if his agent drops him. I kinda lean towards his career being over but if he could clean up his act he might get another chance next training camp but i don't see a top team taking a chance on him and even for a bad team it might take him a long time to straighten up.
Seems to me the NFL might look at getting him some help. Maybe he suffered a brain injury.
Only player i know that lost a 30 million guaranteed contract, the patriots contract and was release by 3 teams all in one year.
How is that even possible?
It appears AB has a long history.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/16/an...onduct-assault

And Zeke Elliott gets 6 weeks? You've got to be kidding me.
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote