View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 12:11 AM   #94
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
You're evidently getting there, EC. Let's get the logo images and/or text, et cetera, first, if we can, and then see if we can recolor them, if needed and all, later on. It's obvious you're putting in effort here, and I like that a great deal. Once we get everything set up as needed, with the team sets, the parks, and the player/coach names, et cetera, I think this has the potential for being a very good saved game/dynasty sort of thing.

I might want to ultimately put everything listed under Palestine at present under Israel, and then have this new fictional nation take the place of Palestine in my related game files, I think, but haven't decided that yet. And I haven't figured out how to do it well enough, either for OOTP 18 or OOTP 19, not to mention any version of FHM I now have available to me, or soon will have available.

I just want to see if I can get this thing going well enough later on, as soon as possible, for any version of OOTP and/or FHM I may ultimately have access to in the future, if I don't have it now. And maybe, if and when I can, there may just be a quickstart in this project's future, if I can figure out how to create it well enough, et cetera.

Thank you all for your time and attention here, everyone. Eugene, I hope you can continue to turn out improving work, of course, as you now seem to be doing here, if I'm not too mistaken here. CD out.
Your are right in not getting political... don't go there... the OTPB Forums are for the pleasure of baseball enthusiasts.

In fact, you should delete that reference from this thread... it might be a wise thing to do.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote