View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 10:25 PM   #91
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Sorry, I only have access to Block Lettering... I tried to download Script Lettering... I put it in my Windows 10 fonts folder, but they wouldn't work in justafan's software.

They were in the folder, but when I tried to use them, they did not look good... the script letters did not join together... you must have to deal with scipt lettering different from block lettering.

So I am very limited on fonts.... but it shouldn't be any problem... I think I will only be able to do 9 more teams... that's all that I have mascots for... Cougars, Bruins, Hornets, Chargers, Vikings, Rockets, Raiders, Stingers and Bulldogs.

You'll have to get someone else to do the others for you... Hearts, Cupids, Camels, Athletics, Llamas, Squires, and Satellites... I haven't found any suitable images for these nicknames.

Or you might try to learn to create them yourself using justafan's Pickoff (for logos), Jersey Creator and Cap Creator... it took me quite awhile to get somewhat proficient using it.

Or if you are good at Paint, use it... it's too complex for me... that's why I use justafan's software.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-11-2019 at 11:01 AM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote