Thread: What if...
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 07:42 PM   #8
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetiger29 View Post
So why do you call it baseless ? Looking at the last months and communications for me it isnīt. End of May has passed, end of June is
a few days away without informations about release.

So maybe we should talk again in September, which is not more than 3 months away.
I call it baseless because I am a member of OOTP Developments and the beta team and I am aware of what's going on with development and where the game currently sits.

Havokk is not any of those things and is merely speculating based on his own perceptions. It's fine for him to state something as his opinion, but when he states it matter of factly with no justification, I have an issue with that.

I am not looking to engage anyone in an argument or escalate anything further, but I also won't tolerate people stating their speculations as facts on the forum.

I will reiterate again that end of May was a tentative release date. Perhaps it was a mistake to even put that date out there tentatively as opposed to just a general quarter/season, but it's done and gone now, so we'll deal with it moving forward. From here on, the word is that the game will be done when it's ready.