View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 03:37 PM   #706
Palaaemon
Minors (Triple A)

Confusion

Bird,

I am sorry man, somewhere along the line our lines got crossed and either I did not explain things well enough or somehow you misinterpreted what I said or maybe both. Either way now I understand at least one part of the confusion. It sounds like you thought I was advocating for you to totally shut of league evolution altogether. I did not mean that at all. I was refering to just unclicking the expansion box under the league evolution heading. I have no problem at all with the rest of the options. I know how you like to do things and/or not do things. Go crazy Bird!

I hope that you know that I have only the best intentions at heart for you and the WPK when I make suggestions. I certainly don't wish to come across as forceful or trying to make you do something you don't want to do with the league. My intention with this expansion thing is save you from potential problems that could compound in the future. I have had these things happen to me and have read some real crappy stories that players have dealt with over the years and would spare you these types of headaches especially if as I suspect (I could be wrong. It IS possible) and if I have calculated you right you would prefer a smaller league to a larger one. Am I right? With a smaller league it is easier to maintain a grasp on players, goings ons, stories, etc. It feels more "family-ish" more comfortable. As the league gets larger it becomes SO much harder to keep track of everything and becomes so much less comfortable, cozy etc. If I AM wrong (God forbid) and you are interested in the WPK growing to 30, 32 or even larger let me know. I have a much better idea than using league evolution - expansion.

So hopefully we have cleared that up and are better for it.

Have a Great day!

Palaaemon