View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 09:22 AM   #92
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPL86 View Post
Not Acceptable = Will not purchase New Game (FHM3 or any future version until it is possible to move a league from one version to the next).

People that play fictional leagues (which is very popular) would need to re-enter their entire league into the new version. Otherwise all the hard work creating a fictional league is wasted.
Again, I tried to explain it as good as I could in the past: we know EXACTLY what people want to play and what not. Believe it or not, fictional play is far behind historical play, which is far behind modern game play. IF a day had 72 hours, we would work on all 3 modes and add every feature possible for a new release but that is not the case. We have limited resources (team of 2, not 100) and we have to make priorities. You donīt like our priorities, that is your right and you donīt buy the game. We are of course not happy about it but we just canīt change it. We canīt hire more people, we canīt clone ourselfīs and we can make time go slower.

When we are happy with our core game we will start to work more on other modes as well or even hire someone to the team but until then I fear we will not make you happy. I still hope to see you back at some point in the future of course.