View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 06:39 AM   #20
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark42661 View Post
Is there a website address to go to to see who is being added or updated like the Fighterlist page we could visit before?
No, I was not aware this feature was being used. I will add one when I get some time.

Quote:
Also, has anyone tried to update the fighters in the game yet with this new resource and experienced any problems or other issues? Or does it work exactly as before?
I have tried it with TB2013 and TB2.5 as have some of the alpha testers and so far I have not heard of any problems. Only a few places where the data was out of sync but these are being addressed and only seem to effect the most recent changes.

Quote:
Changes like this make me nervous because I don't want it to gradually become more difficult to use version 2.5.27 of the game. It's the only version of the game I want to use right now and I still love it. I really don't want it to ever get to the point that we can't use that version if we desire to do so. No offense to anyone... but Title Bout 2013 just doesn't do it for me... mostly because I don't trust it at all due to all of the reported issues.
I too get nervous about such big changes, thats why the new system has been in testing for over two months now. It is my intention not to break v2.5 even tho it pre-dates my time on the game. I understand your reluctance to upgrade to TB2013 which is why TB2015 is in testing already even tho I have not finished writing it! I need to be confident that most if not all the stability issues are fixed before I release the game..
pisdpaul is offline   Reply With Quote