View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 11:22 AM   #12
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
Steam means: no CD's or DVD's to have to keep, no need to manually update your games ever because Steam does that for you, the ability to play any game you own on any computer you are on, easy modding through Steam Workshops, saves available on any computer through Steam cloud saves, access to more games than you can imagine, access to Steam and Humble Bundle and Bundlestars game sales where you can get tons of good games for almost nothing, Steam achievements, Steam friends, Steam discussion forums, Steam user game images and videos, tons of free to play games, tons of online multiplayer games (many free, including the awesome DOTA 2 - Dota 2 on Steam - that I play a lot) that you can jump right into, and a thousand other things. Steam or something like it is the future of gaming.

Preorder, get a Steam key, and look Steam over. It's modern gaming.
Okay, I have $40 dollars in Steam Gift cards. But, I think I will listen to Markus and buy the game direct from OOTP. Can any of you recommend any other games I might like? Rchw suggested FM, but I'm soccer dumb, so I don't know if I could get into it.
David Watts is online now   Reply With Quote