View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 02:21 PM   #53
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
I think after three pages of discussion we can safely say the answer is "no".
Too me that confirms it is simply a bad roll of the dice. Feel free to send in your support ticket but I'm just not sure what they will be able to see or do?

Is your install corrupt and a line of code is different than everybody else? Seems to me in that case the game would not load? Also that corrupt code base only affects human pitchers letting them get hammered in games being played out?

I have to believe we're all playing with the same coded engine and yet no others are chiming in seeing what you are seeing. That or they take their extremely bad streak (dice rolls) in stride, same as I took my 44 game winning streak (dice rolls) in stride and are moving on.

What if the situation was reversed and your team was starting these games with homers in the first inning and getting off to 3 or 5 run leads?
Would you have posted thinking there was something wrong with the game? Or.... would you have thought "wow, we're on a great roll this is awesome"?

I do think you are frustrated with losing, we've all been there but... you want to find a reason and, in your mind, it just can't be random chance.
Maybe I'm wrong but it is my 2 cents

Fair enough. I'm honestly not sure what I would do if the situation was reversed. I want to think I would seek a reason, but you may be right it would be difficult to see much wrong if it was going my way. I doubt much will be found in the ticket, however, I felt it was enough of an aberration that it should at least be brought up to them. Who knows, maybe there's people out there experiencing this but assume it's just them, or that everything is fine, and it will eventually help them.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote