View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 12:16 PM   #1
BabyLemonade
Minors (Double A)

Universal Baseball Association

Have not visited the forums for quite a long time so please accept my apologies if this subject has been covered previously.

I want to create a fictional/historical league loosely based on UBA. I searched if there is an available quickstart but i could not locate one though i did find some interesting (old time) posts concerning this matter.

I would like to know what are the settings that i have to change in order to create an 8 team league (with 84-86 games per season) that will start in mid 60s' and will continue to develop until today. I intend to pick up a team and manage through the years. I would like to see financial numbers grow & i am thinking to use reserve team or maybe one level of minors. I think that i will use league evolution for some settings like pitching/batting, offence/defence and turn out some other like team relocation, expansion etc.

I never tried before a fictional/historical league and there are so many options that i am afraid i will miss something only to find it in front of me a couple of seasons later. So i wanted some insight and suggestions from experienced players on these kind of leagues.

Thanks for your time!

PS. If anyone wants to "recreate" the UBA league and knows a way to do it i am more than happy to help with all work needed on my free time.