Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 10:02 AM   #7
wodi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsofprey02 View Post
There have been discussions about this over the years. If I recall, one of the main limitations for the mobile version wasn’t necessarily processing power, rather it was mobile database sizing and useage. It’s really hard to commit to a game that requires several hundred megs on your phone. That is why historical stats not available and other features. Again, this was discussion years ago when ootp mobile first came out, so I’m not in tune with current realities.

The fact of the matter is that the game has been the same for 3 years. Each year new, better, phones are introduced.

I can understand the processing power issues of adding historical stats or minor league stats.

But Nothing at all has been added. The game is an afterthought. If you look at the game 3 years ago and today, you have what? A player editor and different art?

The communication between the company and the users has also decreased every year. The devs are no where to be found, I actually laugh when ppl post suggestions or bugs bc i know no one is looking.

Each year I just lose more and more faith.