View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 08:09 AM   #59
Orioles1966
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Cole. View Post
Hi,

I spent a not insignificant amount of time finding answers to your first set of questions because you asked politely and I felt obliged. However, your queries are incredibly specific and are things that do take a fair bit of time for me to figure out (as thus far in my playing of the game I haven't created a league with some of these unique sets of rules and setups) ...

I do have a laundry list of other FHM-related tasks I need to be digging into though going forward, so I will have to leave you to discover the answer to these on your own once you get the game. I don't want to false promise anything and your very specific scenarios take a bit of figuring to see if/how they would work, so respectfully, I am going to leave this question be.

I will reiterate however that complete customization of every single aspect of the fictional game is not something that is a goal or something being promised for FHM 2.

The idea is to create something that is stable, works well and has some form of customization, which is what we have (and of course to focus on getting the real life game as solid as possible too).

All that being said, you are speaking with a mainly fictional player myself, so without a doubt I will be urging us wherever possible in the future to make improvements to enhance the fictional game.

Thanks.

As long as I can edit at anytime(during the season or off-season) that's all that matter's as how I play the game.

My idea's should work(either modern or fictional).

Last edited by Orioles1966; 06-27-2015 at 08:11 AM.
Orioles1966 is offline   Reply With Quote