View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 10:00 PM   #1
Cygnus_X1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Unretiring numbers

Hey All.

I finished my first season as GM of the London Knights. Ended up winning the memorial cup against the Calgary Hitmen. Anyway, part way through the season, while looking for tread deadline pickups, I noticed something odd. While searching players on the North Bay Battalion, I noticed a player named Marcus McIvor. I found this odd, because there was a player with the same name on the battalion back in the 2010's. I thought it was just a coincidence, but then I looked into it further. This is the same guy. His birth date was completely shuffled. When I fixed it in commissioner mode, it turned out that he was a 25 year old playing in the OHL, a league for 16-20 year olds. I retired him mid season. I know he is still playing hockey for University of New Brunswick, but I wanted to make sure he was not playing in the OHL. Now, at the end of the season, the team is retiring his number 97 (this is also not his number when he played with them.) Is there any way to unretire a number in this game. This should not of even happened, and im conflicted on what to do. Thanks.
Cygnus_X1 is offline   Reply With Quote